22 October 2010

The Animation Concept Graph


From the time I’m animating (It’s been two years and a bit now) and reading book, blogs and tutorials; I have learn new animation concepts (terms) from time to time.

Graph Example

Since I realize there was more important terms out there that the 12 Animation Principles, I decided some months ago to start a little conceptual map for fun and try to organize these terms under larger concept. The organization of these terms, although logical, is certainly subjective because I didn't sat down with 12 amazing animators to do this. 

VIEW THE CONCEPT GRAPH HERE 


So even if I hope you found this interesting, don’t take this to seriously since this is just an excuse to do some research about animation terms.


*software used is the free yEd - Graph Editor

No comments: